Non-Resident Tax

Non-Resident Tax Preparation in Calgary, AB

Someone who owns rental properties in Canada and is a non-resident of the country must send withholding taxes monthly to the CRA. There are several ways that you can comply with this requirement. This is where we can provide guidance on the pros and cons of each choice and help you determine what is best in your particular situation. In addition, there are specific rules around the disposal of Canadian properties by non-residents and the calculation of capital gains tax. Hiring our firm to walk you through the tax filing nuances and assist with completing your tax return will give you the assurance you need that the process is completed properly. We also assist non-residents with the Certificate of Compliance when selling Canadian real properties.

Get In Touch

At Adeolu Ajayi Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountant, we've been serving the accounting needs of Calgary, AB and the surrounding areas for years. If you need help managing any aspect of your home or business's finances, we want to hear from you.

Please fill out this form and let us know how we can be of service. We will happily offer you a FREE initial consultation to determine how we can best serve you.

Thank you for visiting. We look forward to working together!

Adeolu Ajayi Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountant

6, 2235 30 Ave NE,
Calgary, AB T2E 7C7
T: (403) 970-4750
F: (403) 230-4439


Google  Yelp  LinkedIn  RSS Feed

© 2021

Search  Site Map  Privacy Policy  Disclaimer
Back to top

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login